A new report published by Fact.MR estimates the global recombinant protein market to witness expansion at a moderate CAGR during the forecast period 2017 to 2022. Revenues from the global recombinant protein market will reach nearly US$ 460 Mn by 2022-end.
Through genetic engineering, and cell engineering, recombinant protein are produced from creature body. The recombinant protein technology now stands at the edge of biotechnology production. Becoming the new standard, this technology is witnessing a gradual shift from bulk production procedure towards post-production techniques, which in turn promises an enhanced delivery and stability. The highly effective recombinant proteins play an integral part in treating specific diseases, such as hemophilia. However, blood coagulation factor is excluded, as it possesses an extremely limited source. A large number of recombinant protein drugs utilized are human proteins. This is mainly to compensate functional proteins in vivo defects, and for increasing the functions of proteins in a body. These factors provide recombinant proteins with substantially higher safety as compared to small molecules, further leading towards higher approval rates.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=186
The clinical trial periods for recombinant proteins are comparatively shorter than small molecule drugs, which further aids in enhancing patient protection, and renders pharmaceutical companies with a relatively longer exclusive sales time. Factors such as these are driving the development, and demand for recombinant proteins. Recombinant proteins target diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, endocrine diseases, viral diseases, and cancer. In addition, the global recombinant protein market has a larger extension space, with few approval drugs available without any alternative products in therapeutic areas. These factors might influence growth of the market over the forecast period. However, factors such as technical barriers, financial barriers have made recombinant protein technology expensive. Moreover, replication of recombinant proteins incurs many challenges, as compared to replication of small molecule chemicals. These factors may impede growth of the market in the near future.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.factmr.com/report/186/recombinant-protein-market
10 Key Estimations on Future of Global Recombinant Protein Market
- Basic research will remain the largest application segment in the global recombinant proteins market. Revenues from basic research will reach roughly US$ 270 Mn in revenues by the end of 2022.
- Toxicity screening, and drug discovery & development will witness the fastest expansion through 2022, based on application of recombinant proteins.
- Recombinant protein sales for forensic testing application will exhibit the lowest CAGR in the market through 2022.
- North America is projected to remain dominant in the global market for recombinant proteins, with sales poised to account for approximately US$ 150 Mn revenues by 2022-end.
- Europe will continue to be the second largest market for recombinant proteins over the forecast period.
- The market for recombinant protein in Middle East & Africa (MEA) will exhibit a sluggish expansion through 2022.
- Academic & research institutes will remain the most lucrative end-users in the global recombinant proteins market, accounting for more than one-third revenue share of the market throughout the forecast period.
- Biopharmaceutical companies will continue to be the fastest expanding end-users of recombinant proteins in the global market.
- Although growth factors are estimated to remain the largest product segment, sales of chemokines will register the fastest expansion through 2022.
- Key players identified in the global recombinant protein market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Sigma Aldrich, Merck Millipore Limited, GenScript Corporation, Crown Bioscience, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., BPS Bioscience Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., A.M.S. Biotechnology (Europe) Limited, and Abcam plc.
You can Buy This Report from Here @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/186/S
To deliver a seamless understanding of the Recombinant Protein market, the report is divided into 18 sophisticated chapters whose snapshots are provided below.
Chapter 1 – Executive Summary
The report commences with the chapter of the executive summary which delivers brief yet affluent information of the Recombinant Protein market. The chapter includes discussion on the market overview, market analysis and market recommendations regarding the Recombinant Protein market derived based on Fact.MR’s proprietary wheel of fortune.
Chapter 2 – Market Introduction
In the market introduction chapter, the Recombinant Protein market is introduced along with the
market segmentation in the form of market taxonomy. The chapter also introduces the Recombinant Protein in the market definition section.
Chapter 3 – Recombinant Protein Market Background
In this chapter, macroeconomic factors, market dynamics, a complete value chain and pricing
analysis with regard to Recombinant Protein market is elaborately discussed. Discussion on the
market drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities and their impact on the market forecast is also
covered in this chapter.
Chapter 4 – Global Recombinant Protein Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026
This chapter provides the Recombinant Protein market size in terms of market volume and value
during the forecast period. Market analysis based on absolute $ opportunity and y-o-y growth of the Recombinant Protein market is also covered in this chapter.
Chapter 5 – Global Recombinant Protein Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026,
By System Type Based on system types in the Recombinant Protein market, the chapter elaborates market size of individual systems and analysis by system types and summary of this section is covered in the chapter.
Chapter 6 – Global Recombinant Protein Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By Application
Based on applications, Market size of individual applications, their market attractiveness analysis and summary are also covered.
Chapter 7 – Global Recombinant Protein Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By End User
This chapter elaborates the segmentation of the Recombinant Protein market based on end users
including independent end users, Market attractive analysis by end users is also discussed to fathom relative lucrativeness of different end users of the Recombinant Protein market.
Chapter 8 – Global Recombinant Protein Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By Region
With the geographical perspective, the Recombinant Protein market is analyzed on a total of seven regions including North America, Latin America, Europe, South East Asia & Pacific, Middle East & Africa, China and Japan. Historical data and prevailing trends in the Recombinant Protein market and their influence on the global market performance is discussed in this chapter.
Having Knack for precision, I take a meticulous approach to find informative pieces of news across industries such as technology, ICT, healthcare and F&B to name a few. Follow me to catch the latest trend.