Sepsis is a severe illness triggered by body’s response to an infection. Factors that are resulting in the growth of sepsis diagnostics market are the rise in aging population, increasing incidences of hospital acquired infections and the growth in the development of innovative products and approvals of those products. Major market players are also increasingly investing in the research and development of new treatments, tests and interventions in order to detect, treat and prevent diseases. Depending on the symptoms, various tests are being performed including blood tests, laboratory tests, and imaging scans. Also, a lot of diagnostic tools are under the approval process and clearance by the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA).
According to a study by Fact.MR, the global sepsis diagnostics market is expected to witness strong growth, registering 7.7% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2026. The global sepsis diagnostics market is also projected to generate US$ 707.3 million revenue by the end of 2026. Owing to the increase in scope and applications, significant growth is expected in the market. Moreover, early detection has been shown to be crucial for the better outcome of patients suffering from sepsis. Following are the insights on how the global sepsis diagnostics market will perform in the coming years.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=391
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Sepsis Diagnostics Market
- North America expected to emerge as the largest region in the global sepsis diagnostics market throughout the forecast period. By the end of 2026, North America is projected to exceed US$ 200 million revenue. Well-established healthcare infrastructure, the rise in adoption of advanced products is driving the growth of the market in the region. Moreover, septic poisoning is one of the leading causes of death in the U.S.
- Europe and Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) are also expected to witness significant growth in the coming years. Increasing mortality rate due to septic in APEJ is resulting in the immense opportunity for companies to introduce diagnostic tools and tests.
- Assays & reagents are expected to witness strong growth throughout the forecast period. By the end of 2026, assays & reagents are estimated to bring in more than US$ 300 million revenue.
- Conventional diagnostics is expected to be the highly preferred method in sepsis diagnostics. Conventional diagnostics method is estimated to exceed US$ 400 million revenue towards the end of 2026.
- Gram-positive bacterial sepsis is projected to witness the highest growth in the global sepsis diagnostics market. Gram-positive bacterial sepsis is estimated to create an absolute dollar opportunity of over US$ 100 million during 2017-2026.
- Microbiology technology is expected to gain momentum in the global sepsis diagnostics market. By 2026 end, microbiology is estimated to bring in more than US$ 200 million revenue.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.factmr.com/report/391/sepsis-diagnostics-market
The report has also profiled leading companies in the global market for sepsis diagnostics, which will remain active through 2026. These include companies such as Biomérieux SA, Quidel Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Luminex Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Inc., T2 Biosystems, Inc., Roche Holdings AG (Roche Diagnostics Limited), Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter, Inc.), Qiagen NV, Siemens Healthineers, and Abionic SA.
To deliver a seamless understanding of the Sepsis Diagnostics market, the report is divided into 18 sophisticated chapters whose snapshots are provided below.
Chapter 1 – Executive Summary
The report commences with the chapter of the executive summary which delivers brief yet affluent information of the Sepsis Diagnostics market. The chapter includes discussion on the market overview, market analysis and market recommendations regarding the Sepsis Diagnostics market derived based on Fact.MR’s proprietary wheel of fortune.
Chapter 2 – Market Introduction
In the market introduction chapter, the Sepsis Diagnostics market is introduced along with the
market segmentation in the form of market taxonomy. The chapter also introduces the Sepsis Diagnostics in the market definition section.
Chapter 3 – Sepsis Diagnostics Market Background
In this chapter, macroeconomic factors, market dynamics, a complete value chain and pricing
analysis with regard to Sepsis Diagnostics market is elaborately discussed. Discussion on the
market drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities and their impact on the market forecast is also
covered in this chapter.
You can Buy This Report from Here @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/391/S
Chapter 4 – Global Sepsis Diagnostics Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026
This chapter provides the Sepsis Diagnostics market size in terms of market volume and value
during the forecast period. Market analysis based on absolute $ opportunity and y-o-y growth of the Sepsis Diagnostics market is also covered in this chapter.
Chapter 5 – Global Sepsis Diagnostics Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026,
By System Type Based on system types in the Sepsis Diagnostics market, the chapter elaborates market size of individual systems and analysis by system types and summary of this section is covered in the chapter.
Chapter 6 – Global Sepsis Diagnostics Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By Application
Based on applications, Market size of individual applications, their market attractiveness analysis and summary are also covered.
Chapter 7 – Global Sepsis Diagnostics Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By End User
This chapter elaborates the segmentation of the Sepsis Diagnostics market based on end users
including independent end users, Market attractive analysis by end users is also discussed to fathom relative lucrativeness of different end users of the Sepsis Diagnostics market.
Chapter 8 – Global Sepsis Diagnostics Market Analysis 2013–2017 and Forecast 2018–2026, By Region
With the geographical perspective, the Sepsis Diagnostics market is analyzed on a total of seven regions including North America, Latin America, Europe, South East Asia & Pacific, Middle East & Africa, China and Japan. Historical data and prevailing trends in the Sepsis Diagnostics market and their influence on the global market performance is discussed in this chapter.
Having Knack for precision, I take a meticulous approach to find informative pieces of news across industries such as technology, ICT, healthcare and F&B to name a few. Follow me to catch the latest trend.