Marketing Attribution Software Market – Notable Developments
Adobe, SAP, Oracle, Neustar, LeadsRx, Singular, Attribution, WIZALY, Analytic Partners, Fospha, Google, Visual IQ, Rockerbox, Engagio, LeanData, Marketing Attribution, CaliberMind, OptiMine, Merkle, and IRI are among the key players in the marketing attribution software market.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3074
- In February 2019, Engagio, a leading player of the marketing attribution software market, launched an Engagement Minute Attribution for Dash, the company’s account-based attribution solution. It has become the first engagement-based attribution that can measure the impact of both marketing and sales activities together.
- In October 2018, Adobe completed its acquisition of Marketo which enabled the company to offer a combination of content capabilities, personalization, and analytics of Adobe Experience Cloud and Marketo’s revenue attribution technology, account-based marketing, and lead management to the customers.
- In April 2018, LeadsRx, a leading provider of marketing attribution software, launched a new product, specifically developed for the complex requirements of broadcast advertising. It offer attribution capabilities for broadcasters to gain in-depth insights into different types of programming, ads, and audiences that are highly effective.
- In September 2017, Visual IQ was acquired by Nielsen Holdings to enhance its ability of collecting and processing a large pool of datasets by employing Visual IQ’s marketing attribution software.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.factmr.com/report/3074/marketing-attribution-software-market
Marketing Attribution Software Market Dynamics
Technological advancements including social and mobile technologies have brought a significant transformation in marketing as well as consumer patterns. In addition, rapid penetration of mobile devices and channels coupled with emerging trends of personalized marketing have affected the traditional strategies of marketers and enterprises toward customer experience. In an effort to mitigate these issues, companies deploy advanced strategies over various channels which has increased the adoption of marketing attribution software. These are the important factor contributing to revenue maximization of the marketing attribution software market.
Continued focus of enterprises on optimizing the marketing spend and increasing investments in digital marketing are expected to accelerate the growth of marketing attribution software market. Further, they are concentrating on effectively targeting new customers while reducing the attribution rate of existing users which will possibly complement the future expansion of marketing attribution software market.
Speak To Research Analyst for Detailed Insights @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3074
Although the marketing attribution software market is anticipated to maintain a positive outlook in the coming years, various options and selection of relevant marketing attribution models and vendors may negatively impact the market growth. Further, stringent data regulations that make it difficult for vendors track personal information is considered to be a restraining factor of the marketing attribution software market.
Marketing Attribution Software Market Segmentation
By component, the marketing attribution software market can be segmented into:
By attribution type, the marketing attribution software market can be segmented into:
- Single-Source Attribution
- Probabilistic or Algorithmic Attribution
- Multi-Source Attribution
By deployment type, the marketing attribution software market can be segmented into:
- On Premises
By organization size, the marketing attribution software market can be segmented into:
- Small- and Mid-sized Enterprises
- Larger Enterprises
By vertical, the marketing attribution software market can be segmented into:
- Travel and Hospitality
- Media and Entertainment
- Telecom and IT
- FMCG and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Computing Products and Consumer Electronics
The study presents reliable qualitative and quantitative insights into:
- Marketing attribution software market segments and sub-segments
- Marketing attribution software market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand chain of the marketing attribution software market
- Marketing attribution software market valuation (revenue and/or volume)
- Key trends/opportunities/challenges in marketing attribution software market
- Forces defining present and estimated future state of the competitive landscape
- Technological developments in the market of marketing attribution software
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
Santosh Kumar is a respected voice in the ICT domain. He has authored over 30 studies pertaining to cloud, cybersecurity, AI, and Big Data.