Regional Players Continue to Hold Bulk Shares of Marine Seats Market
The marine seats market remains highly fragmented with regional players holding the bulk shares of the market. The absence of marine seats manufacturers in areas close to ports and other boating hubs is a vital reason which has allowed the local players to expand their presence in their region. On the other hand, leading market players operating in the marine seats market only account for 15% shares. These players continue to focus on new product launches, acquisitions, and research & development to consolidate their position in the marine seats market. Some of the key developments in the marine seats market have been listed below.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3047
- To capitalize on the growing demand of fishing boats, Lund launched an all new model of its Rebel product line, a 16 foot boat with a notable feature of the product being a rear flip seat.
- The growing demand for recreational boats has prompted manufacturers to further create consumer-centric designs. Brunswick, a leader in the recreation boating manufacturing, announced the launch of the Brunswick Fiberglass Boat Design and Technology Center (BFBTC). The center will focus on using fiberglass for manufacturing of boats and marine seats.
- Marine seats are expected to be in demand as boats manufacturers continue to manufacture new boats integrated with technology. MIT collaborated with Senseable City Lab to develop an autonomous boat by using 3D printing. A fleet of such boats is expected to aid in reducing congestion on roads and ferry people and goods.
Some of the prominent marine seats market players profiled in the report include Leader Accessories LLC, Wise Seats, Moeller Marine Products, Attwood Marine Products, DeckMate Boat Seats, Springfield Marine Company, Todd Marine Products, Tempress, Lipper Components Inc., Taco Marine, Grammer Group, Hansen Protection, Viotap Marine Products, Oceansouth Australia, and SanHui.
Browse Full Report @ https://www.factmr.com/report/3047/marine-seats-market
Growing Preference for Custom-built Marine Seats to Pave New Opportunities
Demand for custom-built marine seats for cruise, boats, yachts, and other marine vessels is on the rise, in parallel to consumers’ search for comfort, ergonomics and technology. While key marine seats manufacturers continue to eye capitalization on growing demand for customized solutions, boat operators and owners are continuously seeking options to replace their original seating with premium customized marine seats. Additionally, companies are launching new marine seats designs, specifically designed for particular tasks, to lure consumers and boost sales.
About the Report
The report on the marine seats market provides actionable insights into the marine seats market. It highlights the key dynamics that influence the performance of the marine seats market. Moreover, the report on the marine seats market provides an accurate forecast of the marine seats market in addition to a comprehensive analysis of the marine seats market performance in the recent past. Additionally, the report on marine seats market provides a detailed competitive landscape assessment of the marine seats market.
The marine seats market report highlights the key drivers that propel the growth of the marine seats market along with a list of other macro and microeconomic factors such as trends, opportunities, threats, restraints, and challenges. A segment-wise and region-wise assessment of the marine seats market has also been included in the report.
You can Buy This Report from Here @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3047/S
The report on marine seats market is segmented on the basis of seat type, frame material, configuration, foldability, sales channel, boat type, boat size, and region.
On the basis of seat type, the marine seats market can be segmented into ferry seats, bucket seats, leaning posts, helm seats, bench seats, fishing seats, and others.
Based on the configuration, the marine seats market can be segmented into seats with armrest and without armrest.
On the basis of the sales channel, the marine seats market can be segmented into direct procurement, online channels, and specialty retail channel.
Based on the boat type, the marine seats market can be segmented into runabout boats, ferry boats, motor yacht boats, deck boats, cuddy cabin, fishing boats, pontoons, and others.
On the basis of boat size, the marine seats market can be segmented into less than 25 feet, between 25 feet and 55 feet and greater than 55 feet.
Based on the frame material, the marine seats market can be segmented into plastic, steel, and metal composites.
On the basis of foldability, the marine seats market can be segmented into foldable and non-foldable.
Additional Questions Answered
Apart from the aforementioned insights, the following questions about the marine seats market have been answered which could help stakeholders and business professionals in streamlining their strategies to gain maximum profitability:
- Which seat type will account for the most sales in 2019?
- Which frame material was largely used in the manufacturing of marine seats in 2018?
- What configuration of marine seats will be in demand in 2019?
- What will be the lucrative opportunities on offer in the marine seats market in 2019?
- What are the challenges being faced by the marine seats market?